[AccessD] Combo - force dropdown

MastercafeCTV mastercafe at ctv.es
Thu Mar 20 06:08:01 CST 2003

We check another time your question, and our PC make the same : dropdown ,
select with keyboard o mouse then dropup. Check is you have all patches for
A2K or Office 2000, we are using an Spanish version and this run correct...
but have another problems that english version have correct.

Check this link to microsoft and look for this
http://office.microsoft.com/productupdates/

Juan