[AccessD] Access XP Developer and replication manager

Doug Murphy doug at murphyscreativity.com
Thu Mar 20 15:36:00 CST 2003

Charlotte,

Thank you.  I guess my ignorance is going to show here but that is how I
learn, sometimes.  My objective, I think, is to have the replication
manager on the user's system so I can set up the replicas on the various
computers and set up the synchronization schedule.  From what I
understand if I use the Access menu I can make the replicas and put them
on the various computers but I can not get automatic synchronization, or
indirect synchronization.  It seems like a real waste to put the full
developer edition on a computer just to get the replication manager
tool, but this is a MS product.