[AccessD] Access XP Developer and replication manager

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Mar 20 16:08:01 CST 2003

No, I haven't.  When I've used replication, I didn't try to do it on a
schedule because I had no control over the users' schedules.
Procedurally, our users were instructed to sync their replica at the
beginning of each session to get the latest updates and at the end of a
session to upload their own changes.  You could set up code to sync the
database when they opened it, but there is at least a slight delay
involved with that.

Charlotte Foust