[AccessD] Access XP and references in libraries

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Mar 21 12:29:01 CST 2003

Thanks, but I found all thatwhen we were first researching putting this
in to a library in the first place.  Right now I'm trying late binding
in the library database to see if we can at least get it to bomb
gracefully instead of breaking the application that references it.  The
problem is that in A97, the breakage was limited to the library database
and the application database just realized that it couldn't use email.
In AXP, the breakage affects the application database, not just the
library.

Charlotte Foust