[AccessD] more on printing

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 22 03:09:01 CST 2003

Tom

...kb 284286 has working code for setting the AXP printer object to duplex
and resetting it to the defaults ...works fine for me on Minolta and HP
printers with built-in duplexing capabilities ...HTH :)

William Hindman
"We have gone forth from our shores repeatedly over the last 100 years
...and put wonderful young men and women at risk, many of whom have lost
their lives, and we have asked for nothing except enough ground to bury them
in." Colin Powell