[AccessD] Report - Group Footer

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Mon Mar 24 10:14:45 CST 2003

So, if the group footer doesn't fall naturally at the bottom of a page, you
don't want to see it? Does that mean you're printing more than one group per
page? This is a design I don't really understand -- why would you want to
suppress some group footer's on location rather than on content? I'm not
saying you shouldn't, just that maybe there's an easier way to get what you
want and if we knew the conditions...

> I don't want to use a "page footer" because those are at the bottom of the
> page.
> For formatting reasons I want the "group footer" because it appears
> immediately below the detail section.

=======See, this is in conflict with what you want, and that's why I'm not
sure I'm understanding your question. You want it to fall immediately after
the Detail section, but then you want to print it at the bottom of the
page -- with one group per page -- is that what you're really after?

Susan H.