[AccessD] Report/Sub report question.

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Mon Mar 24 10:34:17 CST 2003

In that case, make sure the main report and the sub report have the Contract
number as the link field between the two.
The query criteria for the sub report needs to have the contract number, the
tier code and the order field plus what ever else you want to display.  The
tier code for the sub report needs to specify "<>0" criteria.

If it still doesn't work, send me a sample of the database and I'll take a
look at it.

Jim