[AccessD] Tech books ...

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Mar 24 16:24:55 CST 2003

If the person is an Access developer...and they want to interact with Excel,
I can get them going with 2 statements.

1.  Data can be read/written to/from excel by using ADO (with the Jet OLEDB
driver).
2.  To use automation, open Excel, record a macro to get yourself close to
what you are trying to do, then copy the code the macro creates into a
module.  You'll need to create an Excel.Application object, and preface the
lines of codes with that object.

All done.  <grin>

Drew