[AccessD] Problem with Date type variable

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Tue Mar 25 07:35:49 CST 2003

Barbara,

There is no datatype of Date in Access.  It is just an alias for the
DateTime datatype, which of course has time included.  You can mask out
the time portion in your reports.

As to your printer problem, please start a new thread about that and
include more details so we can help you.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave