[AccessD] Reports: paper size

Jeanine Scott jscott at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 25 16:18:21 CST 2003

Thanks – I neglected to mention that I’m working in Access97 so I don’t
think that’s my problem?

Jeanine Scott
Sr. Systems Analyst
Spindustry Systems
515-669-2074
jscott at spindustry.com

information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message including any
attachments.