[AccessD] A2K: VB Equivalent

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Thu Mar 27 00:00:18 CST 2003

Thanks heaps Drew and Charlotte
That answers my q's

Now I have another Q :-)

Is there an access version of the following from VB
       Case WM_LBUTTONDOWN
       Case WM_LBUTTONUP
       Case WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK

I just want to trap mouse clicks
I can do this at a form level with the Key_Down proprty
But I want to do all this in the form Details and there
is no Key_Down property for the detail section of a

many thanks

Darren