[AccessD] Rate for first time

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Thu Mar 27 12:01:53 CST 2003

Virginia,

You will net less than $5.00 per hour!  Are you that cheap??  I doubt
it.  More likely, you got the decimal point in the wrong place.

Remember, as an outside consultant/independent contractor you are
responsible for federal, state, and local tax withholding, both portions
of Social Security (this amounts to over 16%), medical insurance,
retirement, etc.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency