[AccessD] Replication - A2K

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 27 20:50:46 CST 2003

"I PROMISE to have the archives up by this weekend." Drew

...just thought that was worth highlighting! :)))))))

William Hindman
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the
best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."