[AccessD] Access 2002 and imperial measurements

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 28 06:35:16 CST 2003

...the measurement system is based upon your regional settings in the xp
control panel ...you can customize it to use the English measurements while
leaving everything else localized ...HTH :)

William Hindman
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the
best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."