[AccessD] Manage Thermal Printers

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Mar 28 07:21:02 CST 2003

Hi Juan

If you can't obtain a proper Windows driver you'll have to fall back
to write directly to the printer - you may even have to do that anyway
as Windows printing may turn out to be too slow for your purpose;
direct printing is very much faster and for applications like POS
every second counts.

In that case, team up with a good portion of patience and an old dog
experienced with matrix printers who is familiar with printing codes.
You can learn it yourself, of course, but it is very boring and time
consuming.

/gustav