[AccessD] OT:Building your business was... Rate for fi rsttime

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Mar 28 13:57:00 CST 2003

Go for it.  Keep one thing in mind, when you take on a development project,
be it a full time or contract position.  There is ALWAYS a way to do
something, and, more importantly, there is usually a better way too!<grin>
What I mean by that, is that when you walk into a situation where you are
saying 'I am here to do yadda yadda', you MUST extrude the confidence that
you can do whatever is asked of you, and that you know the best way to do
it.  That is the beauty of resources like the List.  Just knowing about the
List gives you the backing needed to follow through with claims of
'guru-ness'.  If we (as a group) can't solve a problem, I quite frankly
would be flabbergasted! <grin>

Drew