[AccessD] OT:Building your business was... Rate forfirsttime

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 28 15:35:52 CST 2003

...not to be discouraging Virginia but good housekeepers here make $25 an
hour and there is no shortage of work ...doing database development for that
kind of money is a quick way to the poor house ...have you looked into the
taxes and fees you get tagged with as an independent business person ...the
extra insurance you have to carry ...the unpaid hours you put in to
developing proposals, bids, and just plain marketing ...if you are doing
this as a hobby, ok ...but if you plan to make money at it ...make money! :)

William Hindman
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the
best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."