[AccessD] Access 97 - Numeric field overflow

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Mon Mar 31 10:11:00 CST 2003

JC,

You got me confused when you say "The append process works the first
time it is run, then the second time, I get a Numeric Overflow."  What
are you doing the second time?  Appending the same data to the same
records, or appending some other data to some other records, or what?

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave