[AccessD] SQL vs DAO -- rattling cages

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Mon Mar 31 12:28:22 CST 2003

Susan,
  umm... no offense but...

step away from the POT... I hope  you have a prescription for that ;o)

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Monday, March 31, 2003 9:26 AM [GMT-8],
Susan Harkins <harkins at iglou.com> wrote:

: Charlotte and I are having a brief discussion off list of how SQL can
: solve some bloat problems. Now, I find SQL superior to DAO/ADO almost
: everytime and would rather work in SQL if given the choice. However,
: I have seen discussions about performance right here on this list --
: do any of you think DAO/ADO performs faster than SQL? If so, can you
: provide some statistics?
:
: SUsan H.
: