[AccessD] Access 97 - Numeric field overflow

Mon Mar 31 10:13:19 CST 2003

Well, whenever I start getting inconsistent behavior such as you describe,
I'm, inclined to backup the Db and then decompile it, compact it and repair
it. With luck that will sort it out. SP2 is the latest for A97, AFIK.

Lambert