[AccessD] OT:Building your business was... Rate for first tim e

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Mar 31 14:11:05 CST 2003

You definitely can't sacrifice happiness for money.  Too many people put
faith in money over happiness, and look where it leads them.  (Okay, they're
rich, bad example...<grin>).

Just kidding.  I personally love my job too, and definitely consider myself
underpaid.  Even though I love my job, I still want to move, because I am
getting EXTREMELY annoyed with the people I work for.

Drew