[AccessD] Delete Table from report

Swisher, Timothy B. tswisher at GFNET.com
Thu May 1 13:10:58 CDT 2003

Hi group, I have a report that on open builds a temp table, populates the
table, then displays the info in the report.  I would like to delete the
table when the report closes, but since the report is bound to the table, it
will not let me delete the table.  This is a standalone report, it is not
being called from a form or anything so I can't put the code there.  I open
the report from the db window, do the processing, then I want to delete the
table.  A2K by the way.  Any ideas?  TIA.

Tim