[AccessD] Phew....made it....

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu May 1 21:36:00 CDT 2003

Well it's now been a solid week and 13 hours since my DSL went online, and
thus the archives were back up.  That's more then the 4 day, 2 day, and 36
hour periods combined! <grin>

Although, now that the archives are back up, the posting around here has
slowed to a crawl, what's up with that?  Do I need to get into a debate with
JC or what?

A little advanced warning, I am going to try and hack my SpeedStream 5260
DSL modem, to turn it into a SpeedStream 5660 Router this weekend.  Downtime
will be in the seconds, but if it completely flops, then I'll need a new DSL
modem....so it may be down for a day or two..... <grin>

Drew