OT: Re: Bruce Bruen's email Client Was: RE: [AccessD] OT: ^%$& ^%(*&)(*&)%$&#$^%$@

Mitsules, Mark mitsules_ms at nns.com
Fri May 2 09:46:01 CDT 2003

Bruce,

...just curious, no flames intended, honestly, but what email client are you
using, what format are you sending your emails, and what, if anything else
are you attaching when you post to AccessD?  The reason I ask is because
with my Win2K/Outlook2K2 setup, the emails I receive from you are 3 levels
deep.  The first consists of the AccessD footer and 1 attachment ("Untitled
Attachment") with no "body".  When I open the "Untitled Attachment", there
is another blank email consisting of 2 more attachments ("ATT2303090.txt"
and "smime.p7s").  If I open the "smime.p7s" attachment, it appears to be a
certificate...(which I have no problem with).  The actual content of your
email is in the "ATT2303090.txt" attachment...whoohoo!

My question is this, is there some setting on MY machine that I can set so
it will just interpret all of this mess as just a plain textual email
response?

Thanks to all for any suggestions,

Mark