[AccessD] Sub-Reports and Paging

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri May 2 19:18:24 CDT 2003

Dear List:

I have a report that consists of eight sub reports.  Each sub-report can be of a different length.  Each sub-report has a report header with some descriptive text.

The problem is that the main report page breaks in odd places sometimes even cutting a line of the subreport in half horizontally!

I can, of course, insert an invisible page break between each sub-report and make it visible if I'm close to the bottom of the page.  But I don't know how to know, during the printing of the sub-report, where I am on the main report.

Anybody got any ideas?

MTIA,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software