[AccessD] RE: [dba-VB] OT: Creating a new asp project in .net

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hshhp.org
Wed May 7 07:55:34 CDT 2003

John,

No good news here but I want to tell you I was getting the same error when I tried to create a new ASP.NET app (or web service) on my office PC running IIS locally.  Then one day we had a consultant in who knows .NET and I was showing him my problem and miraculously it created the ASP.NET application!  I know this does not help you but I had this problem for months and I cannot tell you what made it go away.  I installed VS.NET on two systems previous to this and did not encounter this situation until I put it on a box where I really needed it.

Jim DeMarco
Director of Product Development
HealthSource/Hudson Health Plan