[AccessD] Access Normalization

Gale Perez gale_perez at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 17:45:49 CDT 2003

Hello!

I haven't posted for quite a while (have been working
in Oracle, am now doing project management and working
on some Access tracking DBs).  It's nice to be back
and see familiar names :)

Is there a way to export Access table definitions into
Excel or into a normalization tool (we're using
Brackets)?  I'm asking on someone else's behalf and
she has tried Export but gets the message that she
doesn't have permissions (it's not a secured
database).  Can you access the data dictionary with
SQL statements?

Thank you for any assistance,
Gale