[AccessD] Wizards will not start in Access2002, W2KPro

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 11:02:52 CDT 2003

There is an icon for turning the wizards on and off on the toolbar. Is it
Highlighted? It looks like a magician's wand - a diagonal stick with some
dots below it. It's the second one over on the right hand side in between
the pointer arrow and the Label control icons on my A2K toolbax toolbar. If
that isn't clicked the wizards don't run.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com