[AccessD] Help with Help

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 12:32:49 CDT 2003

I have two computers here at the office. One has Access 97 and the other
Access 2000. What do I need to do in order to use the Access 97 help files
on the Access 2000 computer?

I've copied what I thought were the relevent files to the system but when i
open what appeared to be the main help file ACMAIN80.HLP it cannot find a
function such as dateadd.

Do I need to register something or do something other than just copy the
files over? I don't need to get to them from within Access, I can just add a
shortcut to fire them up.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com