[AccessD] OT: VBA.Net collections

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu May 15 16:38:16 CDT 2003

I am looking at implementing some classes that have defined functionality
and properties.  However the class also needs a collection to hold other
items (instances of a specific class.  I read about the idea of subclassing
a collection to define the object that the collection can hold by overriding
the Add method.  Is there any reason not to just go the whole way and make
the collection class my object class.  IOW, add my methods and properties to
a subclassed collection class, naming the new class to MyObject.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com