[AccessD] OT: ^%$&^%(*&)(*&)%$&#$^%$@

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri May 2 09:54:46 CDT 2003

John,
Outlook, unfortunately, has stuff scattered all over the place.

Sigs are in your %USERPROFILE% environmental variable is set to (on NT serie
OSs) or under the Windows\Appdata\ tree in W95 OSs.

You can, thankfully but "PITAfully" save most of the settings to text file
by exporting them. Once you've gone through all the bull you're going to go
through restoring this crud. you might want to export all these settings to
a safe place (like a network drive that is backed up). Rules can be exported
and you'll have an .rwz file. Sigs can be saved as text and accounts can be
saved as .iaf files.

Good luck!

JB