[AccessD] How disable scroll wheel on mouse

Bruce Bruen bbruen at bigpond.com
Sat May 3 08:09:12 CDT 2003

Superglue.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Borge Steen
Hansen
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 3:21 PM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] How disable scroll wheel on mouse

I've been subscribed for a couple of months due to other commitments.
Now back again, I see all the well known names contributing to this
superb list forum.

And Drew is still working 25/7 or so it appears!

Well, to the question I hope you can help me with:

I'm working with bound Forms (Access97) and I use a function to trap all
keyboard strokes that would otherwise move the user off the current
record and a possibly unwanted Save... Now the scroll wheel on some
mouse / (mice?) has entered the scene and creates unwanted Saves (often
in a situation where the user is only half finished entering data).....

So, is there a way to disable "da scroolling veal"??

Cheers
Borge Hansen
Gold Coast City, Australia