[AccessD] Upsizing (was: Desperately Seeking!)

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun May 4 12:11:47 CDT 2003

Which is exactly why we need the third case, because some people have access
only to one faculty and one school within it. The second case deals with
people who have faculty access and all schools within it. The first case
deals with 'All', 'All'.

Unless I'm missing something, which has happened before and will doubtless
again.