[AccessD] OT: Email clients

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon May 5 13:53:09 CDT 2003

In Outlook (97+) you should have a dropdown next to the send icon on the
toolbar of a new message - but only if you have two accounts listed.

In Outlook Express it is an extra row above the TO: field on a new email
message.

I have used Outlook to manage 6 different email accounts without problems. I
don't use a standard sig on my messages though so each account has to pick
from the list or type it in. I customized the toolbar so the sig icon is on
it. I still think Outlook is clunky though. If you don't have to use it
there are better emailers out there!

John B.