[AccessD] OT: Email clients

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Mon May 5 19:25:46 CDT 2003

You can do this quite easily in outlook.

One option is to create two separate profiles. One for yourself and one for
your wife. You can both open the same PST file to store 'common' emails, and
I *believe* you can share contacts (not sure on that one though).

Having separate profiles isn't necessarily required though, I think there is
also an option of sending using a specific account..

You can also quite easily select one of a number of stored signatures before
you send the email..

Cheers,
Andrew