[AccessD] Eval not working?

A.D.Tejpal ad_tp at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 02:15:35 CDT 2003

MessageRyan,

    Could you kindly post the particulars of each label (name & caption) as well as the exact code used by you. If the functions are user-defined (i.e. not inbuilt ones), the code for each such function may also pl be given.
    It is presumed that you have test checked each function to work properly when used in a normal manner(i.e. not by Eval() method)

Regards,
A.D.Tejpal