[AccessD] Eval not working?

Smethurst, Ryan ryan.smethurst at bromley.gov.uk
Tue May 6 04:58:01 CDT 2003

---- London Borough of Bromley E-Mail Disclaimer ----
"For information about Bromley Council visit our web site
www.bromley.gov.uk"

"The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
confidential in that it is intended solely for the use of the recipient to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, the use of the
information by disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be
unlawful."
---- End of Disclaimer ----

Ok,

Error found.

I was calling a sub and not a function...seems to work now.

Thanks for the help.

RyanS