[AccessD] FW: Query help please

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue May 6 15:14:29 CDT 2003

Hi Susan

First, if you hadn't used html formatting the two messages could have
been sent as one ...

> ..  But then I found out that if there is no lodging, the report
> still has to show all of the entries in tblLodging.  Also if an
> event has not Singles or doubles, then singles and doubles still
> have to show on the report. ..

Without going into details, I think what you need is two queries: one
selecting all the lodgins, one selecting those lodgings with
lodgingevents. Then, in a third query, combine these two queries with
an outer join.

/gustav