[AccessD] FW: Query help please

Klos, Susan Susan.Klos at fldoe.org
Wed May 7 07:30:51 CDT 2003

Gustav, sorry, I didn't know about the html thing.
What you suggested isn't working either.  What happens is that as soon as an
entry is made in tlnkLodgingEvent under any eventId, that seems to knock out
the corresponding record from tblLodging.  i.e. There are records for
Singles and doubles for various events.  Now when I do the outer join query
and want to see all records from an event that only has singles, I get the
singles from tlnklodgingevent, and all records from tblLodging except
doubles.

I thought about trying to add invoiceno:[forms]![frmEvent]![InvoiceNo] to
the tblLodging query, but when I run it I get a square in the field instead
of the invoice number.

I feel I have to put invoice number on the records that do not have eventids
for the particular event so all lodging types will show up on the subreport.
Maybe I am putting the invoice number on the records at the wrong time.