[AccessD] OT:Turning off Internet Access in Win2000

Julie Reardon-Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 09:45:28 CDT 2003

Thank you to Gustav, Stuart, Drew, Jim, and Neal.  I will look at the
different options and let you know what I come up with.

I hadused Win 2000 security to deny access to the iexplore.exe file and
thought that would block it, however, the users just went into "my computer"
and clicked on "Search" on the toolbar.  The software immediately launched
and allowed them access to all of the web, even though they could not launch
iexplorer from the icon,Word, excel, etc.  Interesting!

Julie Reardon-Taylor
PRO-SOFT OF NY, INC.
www.pro-soft.net