[AccessD] -Turn-off Error Reporting Service

John Ruff papparuff at attbi.com
Thu May 8 04:01:37 CDT 2003

There is another way of turning it off without having to reboot.

Start > Settings > Control Panel > System > Advanced > Error Reporting
Select "Disable Error Reporting", then OK, OK

John V. Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :-)
Always Looking For Contract Opportunities

Home: 253.588.2139
Cell: 253.307/2947
9306 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98498

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
                and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3