[AccessD] Insert record into fake group

John Ruff papparuff at attbi.com
Thu May 8 05:52:54 CDT 2003

I won't ask why so will this work for you? SchoolOrder is a text field.

Table1
SchoolID	 SchoolOrder
1	 001.001
4	 001.002
6	 001.003
5	 001.004
2	 002.001
8	 002.002
10	 002.003
12	 002.004
14	 002.005
15	 002.006
18	 002.007
20	 002.008
21	 002.009
23	 002.010
25	 002.011
3	 003.001
9	 003.002
11	 003.003
13	 003.004
16	 003.005
17	 003.006
19	 003.007
22	 003.008
24	 003.009
26	 003.010
31	 010.001
32	 010.002
33	 011.001
35	 011.002
36	 011.003
34	 012.001
37	 012.002

John V. Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :-)
Always Looking For Contract Opportunities

Home: 253.588.2139
Cell: 253.307/2947
9306 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98498

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
                and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3