[AccessD] SQL in-line subquery

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Thu May 8 09:00:48 CDT 2003

Dave,

I have to agree with you.  From the article you cited, we can see how to
write regular subqueries.  So why the special []. syntax exists, and
what does it do that the regular subquery cannot do, still has not been
explained.

Maybe somebody that is between projects will take the time to
investigate what []. does and will report back to us.  Many-to-Many is
always looking for good articles.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency