[AccessD] @#$%^&* bound forms - can' edit field, bound to unkown field

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Fri May 9 11:07:24 CDT 2003

Rocky,

A bound combo box has a Row Source Type which should be "Table/Query"
and a Row Source which should be the name of either a table or a query.
Then the Control Source should be the name of a field from the Row
Source, not from the form's data source.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave