[AccessD] Subjects in Newsletters

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri May 9 18:10:14 CDT 2003

Isn't that the basis of "survival of the fittest" and all that?  We survive
conflict, learn from it, and become better fit to...

I know a couple of developers who took their ball and went home (Back to
Access-L if I recall) after a run-in with me.  Others just kicked sand in my
face n stayed on (Drew for example).

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com