[AccessD] Subjects in Newsletters

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri May 9 18:35:59 CDT 2003

I know it's Just In Time from a manufacturing point of view (where each
phase of a products manufacturing chain is completed just before the next
phase needs it.  Takes the slack out of a production line).  I just read
Seth's post to this, which makes sense...about linking a subform just when
it's needed....of course, that's if you use those 'bound' (yeck) subforms
(VERY BIG EVIL GRIN).

Before reading Seth's post, I just assumed it meant JC's Irreversibly
Totaled 'subforms'.

Drew