[AccessD] SourceSafe and Access97 - again.

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Mon May 12 06:24:56 CDT 2003

Hi Charlotte,

Empty, as when you create a new query.  There is nothing in it except for
the standard "Select;".

We are always putting out point releases for this app as they always want
more added.  Each time I do a release, I create a new SS project.  I have
not tried to delete the objects out of SS and re-adding them.  I will give
that a try.

The weird thing is, once I put them back in, I can check them out, modify,
and pout them back and all is well.

Thanks,
Bobby