[AccessD] OT: VB.Net classes / functions

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hshhp.org
Tue May 13 07:40:42 CDT 2003

John,

Are you looking to collapse each function individually or just sections of functions?  There is a method where you can define your own collapsable "region" within a code module.  I can't remember what the command you type into the IDE is (something like "<region>") but a search of help should tell you.  This probably won't collapse each function though just anything within your region tags.  Or maybe you could write a macro that does the same?

HTH

Jim DeMarco
Director of Product Development
HealthSource/Hudson Health Plan