[AccessD] Personal question about OCX

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue May 13 17:55:01 CDT 2003

Take a look at Firedaemon http://www.firedaemon.com/

"What Is It?
FireDaemon is a utility that allows you to install and run virtually
any native Win32 application or script (eg. BAT/CMD, Perl, Java,
Python, TCL/TK) as a Windows NT/2K/XP service. FireDaemon features
easy configuration (via GUI or XML), a low memory/CPU overhead,
subprocess prioritisation, custom environments, CPU binding plus
monitoring and logging to the event log and on-disk log files.

FireDaemon is supplied in three forms: a free Lite version (with
limited functionality for non-commercial use), a fully functional Pro
version and an OEM version designed for redistribution."
'

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg