[AccessD] Technical test for developers

Roz Clarke roz.clarke at donnslaw.co.uk
Wed May 14 03:25:59 CDT 2003

Kathryn

I tried to send it to kathryn at bassett.net <mailto:kathryn at bassett.net>  and
it bounced with permanent fatal errors. Do you have another mail address I
could try?

Also I should re-iterate that *I* compiled the test and therefore at the
moment it's no proof of anything - some of the questions are borrowed from
other people but I still don't know for certain that their answers are good!
That's what I'm hoping people on the list will be able to tell me.

Roz